Immerse yourself in the spirit of Spain over 8 days travelling from...
Travel to the heart of Spain enjoying the privilege of visiting some of...
Follow the footsteps of the greatest novel of all time, Don Quixote,...
Journey deep into the heart of Spain and be privileged to visit some of...
Journey deep into the heart of Spain exploring the historic regions of...
Journey deep into the heart of Spain over six spellbinding days...
Join this 4-day city break to discover Bilbao: the largest city and...
Join this 4-day city break to discover Bilbao: the largest city and the...
The Lyon City card is your passport...
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Lyon City card is your passport for exploring the museums and attractions of Lyon, a UNESCO World Heritage site. The easy-to-use city card offers total sightseeing freedom, helping you make the most of your stay in Lyon.
Visit 22 museums for free with your Lyon City Card, and make the most of 38 things to do and 12 discounts which cover the whole of Lyon's cultural offerings. You'll also get complimentary access to Lyon's public transport, as well as access to bike tours, visits to the Fine Art Museum, river cruises, and much more. Have fun!
Museums and temporary exhibitions :
• Fine Arts Museum of Lyon
• OL Museum (football team)
• Gadagne Museums: history of Lyon and puppets of the world
• Modern Art Museum (open only for temporary exhibitions)
• Contemporary Art Institute (only open for exhibitions)
• Museum of Gallo Roman Civilisation
• Museum of Textile
• Lumière Museum
• Fourvière Museum of Religious Art
• Printing Museum
• Center for the History of the Resistance and Deportation
• Little Guignol Museum
• Museum of Automation
• Museum of Cinema and Miniature
• Tony Garnier Urban Museum
• Museum of Henri Malartre’s Automobile
• Gallo Roman Museum of St Roman en Gal
• Ampère Museum
• Electricity Museum
• La Sucrière at pôle Confluence (open only for temporary exhibitions)
• Doctor Mérieux Museum
• Marcy l’Étoile
• Eccly - Espace Culturel du Christianisme à Lyon
• Priority access to Musée des Confluences
Visits and activitites (depending on availibilities – check for times):
• Guided walking tours by the Greater Tourism Office (reservation necessary)
• A visit to the roof of the basilica of Fourvière (April-November)
• Cruises on the Rhône and Saône Riviers with Lyon City Boat (April-October)
• House of Canuts
• Silk Museum (Soierie vivante)
• Mini World
• Lyon City tram reduction
Shows (limited number of spots, reservation advised):
• Guignol theatre in Lyon
• Compagnie des Zonzons (Guignol)
• House of Guignol
• Un Gone de Lyon (Guignol)
• Comédie Odeon
Public transport included:
The liberty offer gives you access to Lyon’s bus, metro, funicular railway and tramway networks.
Discounts with Lyon City Card:
• Shows : National Oper of Lyon (except end of year shows), Célestins’theatre, Lyon’s theatre, theatre of Nouvelle Génération, Théâtre National Populaire, Maison de la danse.
• Visits – tours: Cyclopolitains (tours by bike), guided bus tours, biked guided tours by Lyon City Bike, Lyon le Grand Tour, Fourvière France Aventures, Aquarium du Grand Lyon, Segway Tours.
• Option: Vélo’v (rent a bike offered by public transport company).
• Restaurant boat Hermès
|Duration / Validity||01 Day|
|Type of service||City Pass|